Currently out of stock
Expected availability on April 1 2021
Go twice as fast! With a response time of just 7ms, Spartan 3 ADV is more than twice as fast as any Wideband O2 Controller on the planet.
Spartan 3 ADV features the latest technologies; Bosch LSU ADV Wideband Sensor, CAN Bus, and Android.
- Utilizes Bosch's latest Wideband Lambda Sensor; LSU ADV.
- CAN Bus allows Spartan 3 ADV to send accurate and timely exhaust Lambda readings to other CAN devices. Currently, MegaSquirt 3 ECU, Adaptronic ECU, Link ECU, Haltech ECU, and yourdyno dyno controller are supported. More supported devices coming soon via firmware update.
- Spartan 3 ADV is compatible with Torque OBD for Android to display AFR
- Lambda range of 0.6[Lambda] to 3.4[Lambda], equivalent to 8.82[AFR] to 50[AFR] for gasoline
- User-assignable 11 bit CAN ids
- Set/Clear CAN Termination resistor
- Does not require Free Air Calibration but Free Air Calibration is available
- Programmable Linear Output
- 2-year warranty
- 60-day money back guarantee
Note: Lambda sensor carries a 3-month warranty
Additional Features and Specifications:
- 8 ft cable length
- Total length with LSU ADV: 9 ft
- Water, dust, and dirt resistant
- Accuracy: 0.012 [Lambda], RMS Error of controller + sensor
- Resolution: 0.00067 [Lambda]
- Response Time: 7[ms]
- Operating Temperature: -40[C] to +105[C]
- Spartan 3 ADV Lambda Controller
- Waterproof fuse holder
- 2x 5 Amp fuse (replacement included)
- Bosch LSU ADV if purchased
Spartan 3 ADV Compatible Products:
installation was pretty easy its literally just running a wire !!!! also recommend you purchase the gauge to go with this as it looks great
item arrived sensor seems to have been a new but pretested before sent out to prevent errors i do appreciate the quality control there
item was much smaller than i anticipated and seems to be easier to hide away its basically a long cable u can cut to length
added bonus was that it emulates narrowband signal for stock computer so u can have wideband without putting a bunch of holes in ur system :)