Go twice as fast! With a response time of just 7ms, Spartan 3 ADV is more than twice as fast as any Wideband O2 Controller on the planet.
Spartan 3 ADV features the latest technologies; Bosch LSU ADV Wideband Sensor, CAN Bus, Bluetooth and Android.
- Utilizes Bosch's latest Wideband Lambda Sensor; LSU ADV.
- Bluetooth Connectivity allows for; changing settings, displaying AFR on your Android device, and firmware updates (requires Windows 10 laptop)
- CAN Bus allows Spartan 3 ADV to send accurate and timely exhaust Lambda readings to other CAN devices. Currently, Adaptronic ECU, Link ECU, and yourdyno dyno controller are supported. More supported devices coming soon via firmware update.
- Spartan 3 ADV is compatible with Torque OBD for Android to display AFR
- Lambda range of 0.6[Lambda] to 3.4[Lambda], equivalent to 8.82[AFR] to 50[AFR] for gasoline
- User-assignable 11 bit CAN ids via Bluetooth Serial Port
- Set/Clear CAN Termination resistor via Bluetooth Serial Port
- Does not require Free Air Calibration but Free Air Calibration is available via Bluetooth Serial Port
- Programmable Linear Output
- 2-year warranty
- 60-day money back guarantee
Note: Lambda sensor carries a 3-month warranty
Additional Features and Specifications:
- 8 ft cable length
- Total length with LSU ADV: 9 ft
- Water, dust, and dirt resistant
- Accuracy: 0.012 [Lambda], RMS Error of controller + sensor
- Resolution: 0.00067 [Lambda]
- Response Time: 7[ms]
- Operating Temperature: -40[C] to +105[C]
- Spartan 3 ADV Lambda Controller
- Waterproof fuse holder
- 2x 5 Amp fuse (replacement included)
- Bosch LSU ADV if purchased
Spartan 3 ADV Compatible Products:
installation was pretty easy its literally just running a wire !!!! also recommend you purchase the gauge to go with this as it looks great
item arrived sensor seems to have been a new but pretested before sent out to prevent errors i do appreciate the quality control there
item was much smaller than i anticipated and seems to be easier to hide away its basically a long cable u can cut to length
added bonus was that it emulates narrowband signal for stock computer so u can have wideband without putting a bunch of holes in ur system :)