Common Features of Spartan 3 and Spartan 3 Lite:
- 10ms Response Time
- ARM Cortex M4
- 0.1% tolerance components for all components that affect accuracy
- 4 layer Printed Circuit Board
- Separate grounds and power connections for LSU Heater and electronics for improved noise performance and improved voltage protection
- 1x High Perf Linear voltage output, 12-bit 8MSPS DAC with 0.1% tolerance voltage reference, that together with the separated grounds makes this linear output very accurate with very low noise.
- 1x Stand Perf programmable linear voltage output driven by an RC filtered 8-bit PWM.
- Supports both the Bosch LSU 4.9 and Bosch LSU ADV sensor. Spartan 3/lite with LSU ADV will prove a 20x increase in lambda resolution versus Spartan 3/lite with LSU 4.9.
- Lambda range of 0.6[Lambda] to 3.4[Lambda], equivalent to 8.82[AFR] to 50[AFR] for gasoline.
- Carbon Fiber PETG 3d printed case.
- 2-year warranty.
- 60-day money-back guarantee.
Note: Lambda sensor carries a 3-month warranty
Spartan 3 Specific Features:
- CAN Bus support for the following ECUs; Megasquirt 3, Adaptronic, Link, Haltech, as well as YourDyno dyno controller are supported. More supported devices coming soon via firmware update.
- User-assignable 11 bit CAN ids via UART/USB-UART
- Set/Clear CAN Termination resistor via UART/USB-UART
- Compatible with Torque OBD for Android to display AFR
- Onboard FTDI based serial-USB converter.
Spartan 3 Lite Specific Features:
- UART @ 5v
- Spartan 3 Lite does not have CAN Bus
Additional Features and Specifications:
- 8 ft cable length
- Operating Temperature: -40[C] to +105[C]
- Spartan 3 Lite without LSU @ $109 USD
- Spartan 3 Lite with LSU 4.9 @ $159 US
- Spartan 3 Lite with LSU ADV @ 209 USD
- Spartan 3 without LSU @ $139 USD
- Spartan 3 with LSU 4.9 @ $189 USD
Spartan 3 with LSU ADV @ 239 USD
If Spartan 3 is ordered with a sensor, Spartan 3 will ship configured for that sensor. If Spartan 3 is purchased without a sensor then Spartan 3 will ship configured for the LSU 4.9, the user can change the sensor settings using a serial terminal. You can also request LSU 4.9 and LSU ADV configuration at the time of ordering using the order notes
- Spartan 3/Lite Lambda Controller
- 8ft lambda sensor cable
- 1x Five Amp fuse holder
- 2x Five Amp fuse (replacement included)
- 1x 250ma fuse holder
- 2x 250ma fuse (replacement included)
Spartan 3 ADV Compatible Products:
installation was pretty easy its literally just running a wire !!!! also recommend you purchase the gauge to go with this as it looks great
item arrived sensor seems to have been a new but pretested before sent out to prevent errors i do appreciate the quality control there
item was much smaller than i anticipated and seems to be easier to hide away its basically a long cable u can cut to length
added bonus was that it emulates narrowband signal for stock computer so u can have wideband without putting a bunch of holes in ur system :)