SLC Free 2 is out of stock, expected restock date is July 31 2022.
SLC Free 2 will only work with genuine Bosch LSU 4.9 sensors, clone sensors are not compatible.
SLC Free 2 is the successor to our very popular SLC Free Open Source Wideband Lambda Controller. This new version requires much less assembly than the previous version, most components are now surface mount and come pre-soldered to the PCB.
Soldering of; 2 molex connectors, and two 16 Pin headers, as well as constructing cables, is required. All components are included, you just have to supply cable/wiring. All cable connectors are included as well as a 3d printed case is included.
Recommended cable specifications are; 4 conductor stranded 20 AWG and 6 conductor stranded 20 AWG
|SLC Free 2 utilizes the Bosch LSU 4.9 Wideband O2 Sensor - a cost efficient Wideband O2 sensor providing 0.01 Lambda accuracy, fast response, and rated life of 100,000 km|
|Compatible with all fuel typesLambda Range: 0.68[Lambda] linear to 1.36[Lambda]|
|0.01 Lambda accuracy without the need for any calibration|
|O2 Sensor Temperature MonitorDid you know that the most common cause of inaccuracies and premature O2 sensor failure is attributed to the O2 sensor temperature being improperly controlled? Only 14Point7 branded Wideband O2 Controllers are able to monitor O2 sensor temperature?|
|Linear output allows easy interfacing with gauges, fuel management systems, and dataloggersLinear Output: 0[v]@0.68[Lambda] linear to 5[v]@1.36[Lambda], 10[AFR] linear to 20[AFR] equivalent for gasoline|
|Simulated Narrowband Output allows you to install a Wideband O2 Sensor in place of your Narrowband O2 sensorSwitch point @ 1[Lambda], 14.7[AFR] equivalent for gasoline|
|SLC Free 2 features an attractive 2 line backlight LCD display - displaying Lambda with 0.01[Lambda] resolution and displaying O2 sensor temperature with 1[C] resolution|
- 1x SLC Free 2 Printed Circuit Board with pre-soldered surface mount components
- 1x 3d printed case and cap
- 1x character LCD screen
- 1x 0 ohm resistor (only for new version with Black and Gold PCB)
- 1x 16 pin male pinheader
- 1x 16 pin female pinheader
- 1x 6 pin male right angled Molex connector
- 1x 4 pin male right angled Molex connector
- 1x 6 pin male Molex receptacle
- 1x 4 pin male Molex receptacle
- 10x contacts for Molex receptacle
- 2x 5 Amp fuses
- 1x fuse holder
- 1x LSU 4.9 receptacle (black)
- 1x gasket for LSU 4.9 receptacle (Orange)
- 6x contacts for LSU 4.9 receptacle
- 6x grommets for LSU 4.9 receptacle (Grey)
- 1x locking tab for LSU 4.9 receptacle (Purple)