SLC OEM is a low-cost, miniature Wideband O2 Controller suitable for integration into your own products/projects. It is a complete Wideband O2 Controller requiring only an external 5V power supply.
SLC OEM utilizes the BOSCH LSU 4.2 or 4.9 Wideband O2 sensor to achieve 0.01 Lambda accuracy without the need for calibration.
SLC OEM provides an analog linear output and digital I2C communications, upto 32 SLC OEMs can operate on a single I2C bus.
SLC OEM Technical Specifications:
- Dimensions: 45mm x 16mm
- Supply Voltage: 5v
- Typical 5v Operating Current: 50ma
- Max 5v Operating Current: 100ma
- Typical 12v Operating Current for Sensor Heater: 1A
- Max 12V Operating Current for Sensor Heater: 3A
- Operating Temperature: Industrial, -40C to +85C
- Lambda Range, Analog Output: 0V @ 0.68 Lambda linear to 5V @ 1.36 Lambda
- Lambda Range, I2C: 0.68 Lambda to Free Air
- Digital Communications: I2C
- Free Air Calibration: Available but not required
- SLC OEM 4.2 supports the Bosch LSU 4.2
- SLC OEM 4.9 supports the Bosch LSU 4.9